2SummitUP – I work with those who have something to sell but don’t see themselves as sales people!
I am Elaine Atherton a Sales Coach & Trainer with 25 years sales experience, I’ve sold products, concepts, change, opportunities and services. My mission is to smash some of the myths around selling.
I started out as an Accidental Salesperson and now I love to spend my time supporting ‘Accidental Sales People’,
If you’d told me 20 years ago that this is what I’d be doing now, I’d have wondered how my life could have changed so dramatically! I certainly wasn’t a salesperson back then…or at least, I didn’t think I was. I just wanted to help people whether that was with products or providing them with an opportunity.
There are those who sell because it’s their job and those who sell because they started a business. Most people don’t start a business to become a salesperson but without finding your way to sell your product your business won’t be moving forward.
My journey started with a £130 kit within the direct selling industry. Unimaginably at the time, my £130 investment turned into a £4 million business and building that empire was a hugely rewarding journey. I then moved into corporate sales roles, and along the way I’ve sold products, concepts, change, opportunities and services.
There are a chain of events that need to happen for a sales process to work effectively, and if something isn’t right or missing it can seriously hold you back. The good news is that it’s often a lot easier to fix than you think. The main challenge is when you are close to it, it’s much harder to be objective.
I’m your challenger and cheerleader!
How can I help you?
I’ve created a programme for Accidental Sales People, I deliver this programme in a number of ways – via Workshops. Bespoke 1:1 coaching and soon to be online.
The Workshops are interactive for a max of 10 people. We focus on all the steps you need to consider in your sales process to increase your selling opportunities.
A taster of what is included in the Workshops….
- Understanding your client and their needs and the problems you solve
- Perfecting your pitch
- Identify the ‘right routes’ for you to find your clients
- Create your processes that generate more sales opportunities on a regular basis
- Understand what’s stopping you
- Focus on where you need to be spending your time
- Great questions & great communications get the best answers
- Understanding your buyer and their journey
- Spending time with current clients/potential clients/future clients
Who is it for?
If you are a small business owner who
- Is feeling overwhelmed and not sure which route to take
- Your sales process isn’t giving you the results you need
- You started a business to provide a service and/or product and selling isn’t something that you are comfortable with
- You know you are missing something in your sales process, but you don’t know what
How does it work?
If you support or offer a service to small businesses for example Accountants/Training Provider or are you part of a networking group who has small business owners? You can book this for your clients/group, you secure the people I do the rest.
- I deliver this interactive Workshop to groups of max 10 people.
- I work with you to provide the communication to send to your contacts/clients and we work together to secure a venue
- I can also set up the event on Eventbrite and keep the attendees informed before the day
To talk through how I can help you call me on 07871 115 259